SC Magazine’s flagship event brings together in-depth analysis and discussion of the key challenges facing the IT security community today. Taking place over two days packed days, the programme features 30 end-users, regulatory bodies and a limited number of vendors all sharing their knowledge in a series of talks, roundtables, panels and workshops.
Big issue themes will of course be covered: the cloud, cyber-threats, data, consumerisation and BYOD etc. will all feature. However, today’s CISO cannot afford any disconnect between company security policies and the real-life activities of their colleagues and these human factors will feature heavily in discussions over the two days.
Over two thirds of the programme will be taken up by client-side case studies. On top of this the agenda will feature CIOs, board members, experts from the fields of behavioural and organisational psychology and an extended workshop from our world renowned security partners West Coast Labs.
- Keynote presentations examine the future of threats, working with the Board, and the role of IT security within the overall organisational risk and security policy.
- Cutting edge analysis of the most serious IT security threats facing organisations today – and what’s around the corner!
- Case studies demonstrating how the application of new process and technology can give a measurable business advantage to an organisation
- Understand how a Board approaches IT security and learn how to communicate relevant risks to get the buy-in you need to implement change
- Three in-depth streams covering internal and external threats, and case studies from your peers showing the real challenges faced and successes gained from BYOD, consumerisation and the cloud
- Panel debates on social media, the skills shortage, certification and standards
- Plus analysis of different personality types across the organisation and how they respond to internal security messages; and hear how you can transform your message to improve your training and e-learning processes
Who should attend
- CIO, IT Heads/Directors
- CISO, Heads of IT Security/ Cybersecurity
- Managers/ Heads of Risk, Data/ Information Security
- Heads, Directors, Managers and Senior IT professionals with an interest in Data Security, Cyber, Information Management, Risk, Compliance, Governance, Audit, Data, Ethics, Integrity, Corporate Responsibility and Regulation